Barge Hall, constructed in 1893, was the first building on campus on what is now known as Central Washington University (Ellensburg, Washington) and was named in honor of the first principal, Benjamin Franklin Barge. Barge Hall was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1976.
Barge Hall No. 1, Central Washington University, Ellensburg, Washington, 2012Barge Hall No. 7, Central Washington University, Ellensburg, Washington, 2012Barge Hall No. 6, Central Washington University, Ellensburg, Washington, 2012Barge Hall No. 5, Central Washington University, Ellensburg, Washington, 2012Barge Hall No. 4, Central Washington University, Ellensburg, Washington, 2012Barge Hall No. 2, Central Washington University, Ellensburg, Washington, 2012Barge Hall No. 3, Central Washington University, Ellensburg, Washington, 2012